Technological advances in neural interfaces are providing increasingly powerful tools of designs, materials, components, and integrated devices for sensing and controlling the activity of diverse neural circuits. The TECH DAY Online Meeting provides an interdisciplinary platform for leading-edge technologists, industry, and academic researchers to drive creative interactions among neural interface technology, device development and clinical applications. The meeting is dedicated to share knowledge and practical solutions to therapeutically connect the neural circuits, advanced signal processing and electronic devices with the goal of restoring function or aid rehabilitation.
- Novel neurotechnologies to enable communication between the nervous system and electronic devices.
- Advanced biomaterials and neuron-electronic interface devices.
- Neural stimulation, microelectrode array technology.
- Neural control of prostheses.
- Up to 25 minutes speaking including Q&A.
- Full access to all sessions and chat with other attendees.
- Complimentary registration includes both components.
- Free guest tickets.
- Speaker Certificate in digital format.